Interested in where investing is going? What services, tools and products will shape how we invest 5, 10, 20 years from now?
Hear from thought leaders on those topics and the entire move to digital investing at our free online conference Next Invest 2013, March 5-6
** REGISTER HERE **
We have an amazing lineup of panels and speakers, among them:
* Social Investing Trends, March 5 at 1pm ET
Hear from AngelList Founder Naval Ravikant, StockTwits CEO Howard Lindzon, and Covestor CEO Asheesh Advani.
* Hedge funds under pressure: What does the future hold? March 5 at 3pm ET
Join The Wall Street Journal’s Gregory Zuckerman, financial regulatory policy strategist Barbara Matthews and hedge fund manager John Park.
* Breakout Sessions
View over a dozen breakout sessions on your schedule ANYTIME during the conference or on demand until June.
- Should I use an adviser or do it myself? A conversation with Reformed Broker Josh Brown
- Crowdsourced finance: Insight from Estimize CEO Leigh Drogen
- How to get ETFs for the cost of 2 Starbucks coffees, with Matt Pierce of Island Light
- Can individual investors time the market? – with Richard Suttmeier of ValueEngine
- The most common mistakes people make doing their own due diligence, with David Trainer of Novo Capital
- Investing for yield today, with RIA John Gerard Lewis
- Fiscal cliff update, with Pat O’Hare of Briefing.com
- Outlook for gold in 2013, with RIA Tom Yorke
- The value of indexing, with Kimberly Clouse
- Are dividend stocks overvalued? RIA Charles Sizmore
- 3 stock picks from Eric Steiman of ES Advisors
- A contrarian investing idea from RIA Barry Randall
- Financial innovation with Benzinga President Kyle Bazzy
- Women and investing with Kimberly Clouse
- How buying stocks is like buying a business with RIA Derek Pilecki
There’s also an interactive element – come to the networking lounge and chat with exhibit hall booth reps for live discussion throughout the conference.
Spots are limited, so REGISTER HERE today!