In December 2023, Global X Research surveyed 1,002 individuals in the United States regarding their sentiments toward clean technology.
- 62% of respondents believe that clean technology has a moderate to large impact on mitigating climate change, and 60% believe that renewable energy has the most investment potential.
- The majority of respondents rank renewable energy and electric vehicles (EV) as the best options to mitigate climate change.
- 71% of respondents are willing to pay a premium on clean technology to adopt sustainable practices.
- 57% of respondents believe the largest barrier to clean technology adoption is high upfront costs.
- More than half (53%) of respondents who don’t currently have an electric vehicle are open to switching to an EV as their next car.
Click here to download the Global X ETFs December 2023 Consumer Pulse Survey: Clean Technology
Originally Posted December 19th, 2023, GlobalX
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Diversification does not ensure a profit nor guarantee against a loss.
This material represents an assessment of the market environment at a specific point in time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events, or a guarantee of future results. This information is not intended to be individual or personalized investment or tax advice and should not be used for trading purposes. Please consult a financial advisor or tax professional for more information regarding your investment and/or tax situation